Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Kleine Bastelei: Lesezeichen

Hallo zusammen!
Hier habe ich ein kleines Lesezeichen gebastelt.
Das Motiv ist ja so süß, dass man mit dem Lesen wohl nicht so weit kommt ;)

Hi everyone!
This time I made a little bookmark. The image is just too cute I guess instead of keep reading I might keeping pausing :)






An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich damit teilnehmen:
I want to participate in the following challenges:
AllThat Scraps Challenge – Glitter
C.R.A.F.T.Challenge #210 – Anything but a card

 
Verwendeter Stempel (stamp used): Lollipop Beatrice (C.C. Designs)


Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und bis zum nächsten Mal!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Two really pretty bookmarks, love the detail! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMGOsh so cute and I love the glitter on the candy! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking your time and leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated
and I hope that you will come back again soon! With love and hugs Bastelarena