Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Karte: Hugs & Kisses und eine weitere Karte


Hallo zusammen!
Ich hatte das bereits kolorierte Motiv schon sehr lange in meiner Schnipselsammlung liegen und dachte, dass die hübsche Raychel eine bessere Behandlung verdient. So ist sie jetzt ein Teil meiner Valentinskarte!

Hi everyone!
I stamped and colored this image like ages ago and just let it lie around in my stash… but the beauty Raychel just deserves better so there she goes and blows hugs & kisses on my Valentine´s Day card!



An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit dieser Karte teilnehmen:
I want to join in the following challenges:

Verwendeter Stempel (stamp used): Raychel (Kraftin´ Kimmie)


Dann habe ich eine weitere Karte gebastelt mit einem Motiv, das ich sehr vernachlässigt habe (bzw. kaum verwendet habe), dabei ist Schneewittchen so hübsch und verdient auch eine bessere Behandlung!

I made another card using an image that I quite neglected, in fact I hardly used it. I don´t know why because Snow White is so gorgeous and also deserves better!




An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit dieser Karte teilnehmen:
I want to join in the following challenges:

Verwendeter Stempel (stamp used): Snow White (Kraftin´ Kimmie)

Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und bis zum nächsten Mal!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 Kommentare:

  1. your two cards are so funny, love them! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That are 2 beautiful cards! I love Snow White and Rachelle! Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking your time and leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated
and I hope that you will come back again soon! With love and hugs Bastelarena